ODNNigeria was established in Nigeria in 2018 by a group of OD Practitioners in Nigeria. ODNN is a part of a network of Associations of Organization Development Practitioners worldwide known as Organization Development Network.
ODNNigeria® like her sister networks around the world, is a professional association of Organization Development Practitioners. Members of OD Networks include top thought leaders, executives, academicians, change agents, and internal and external consultants all over the world.
At ODNNigeria® we are building a community of world class practitioners that will represent Africa in a worldwide community of OD Practitioners. Our members share best practices, perspectives, ideas, techniques, research, emerging models, and learnings, as well as learn from thought leaders in the field.
Membership in ODNNigeria ushers you into the world network of OD Practitioners who:
- Share/learn knowledge and experience and best practice in OD
- Acquire emerging competences in OD
- Participate in international OD events
- Access job, projects, and contracts in OD and related fields
- Grow their consulting practice in OD
Membership is open to:
- Corporate (internal) consultants charged with the responsibility of improving organizational effectiveness
- External Consultant Practitioners who use OD technologies to build and improve organizational performance
- Firms and individuals specializing in Management Consulting, Organization and Institutional Development Services, Human Resource Consulting, Process Consulting, and related services
- Academic professionals and students in the field of Management, Business Administration, Human Resources, and related services
- Business professionals leading transformation change